Getting Started: Why and How Add-Ons Help You Retain & Gain Customers
Today’s customers want hassle-free, one-stop shopping for their pest control services.
One-stop shopping. Online ordering. Single-source provider. Seamless supply chain.Read Article
Product of the Month
EZ Snap Rodent (Rat) Bait Station
• Built-In Snap trap is securely mounted inside of station, reducing accidental trips
• EZ Set Indictor Tie is a 2 color heavy-duty zip tie
• Trap is set when the indicator tie is black and yellow, tripped when tie is black
• EZ Set Indicator Tie creates an indication to the PMP servicing is necessary, reducing technician time
• Station can be ordered with or without a concrete block
• Private labelling
View Promotion Details
Nothing wastes your time and money like improperly identifying and treating a pest problem. That’s why we designed our latest ProTraining course to take the guesswork out of treating termites.
Termite Biology & Pest Identification provides everything you and your technicians need to know about termite biologies and behaviors.
In addition to covering the differences between termites and ants — as well as between common drywood and subterranean termites — the course explains termite castes and how they develop.
Access the course today by logging into your ProTraining account. Our online learning platform makes it easy to take and assign technical CEU classes, as well as business, safety, and supplier courses, from any device.
Stay tuned for more ProTraining course updates as we continue to deliver quality education that you and your employees can depend on.
Brian Seitz understands that change is uncomfortable.Read Article
Mr. Pest Control
What advice do you have for flies in and around horse stables?
What is your best recommendation for a scorpion treatment inside a residence?